Accessibility Statement for CLAMP
CLAMP is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We continually improve the user experience on our website for all users, and specifically apply the relevant accessibility standards to improve the experience for people with disabilities.
Measures to support accessibility
CLAMP takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of clampart.com:
-Adoption of, and adherence to, an accessibility policy;
-Ongoing content addition guidelines for all stakeholders that include measures to support accessibility;
-Accessibility testing is part of our website design, development, and deployment process;
-Website design, development, and deployment in context of general web and typography standards.
Web standards tests
On 07.02.2019 clampart.com is reasonably compliant with web accessibility standards such as WCAG 2. We identified the following for design, development, and deployment which were achieved by 07.02.2019 with an associated cost of $950:
1) Add form label to search form;
2) Add alt tags to graphics used to represent social media platforms;
3) Amend the color of site headings to meet contrast ratio standards;
4) Review and add alt tags where missing to press and news post images;
5) Make “MORE” links throughout the site more descriptive;
6) Differentiate CLAMP logo title and alt text;
7) Truncate alt tags so they are not too long;
8) Amend site navigation with skip links, roles, buttons, etc.;
9) Improve display of photograph thumbnails and slideshows.
We welcome and encourage your feedback on the accessibility of clampart.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
+1 646.230.0020, phone
247 West 29th Street, Ground Floor New York, NY 10001, address
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.